At Stand Together Foundation, we believe in the potential of each and every person to live a life of meaning and purpose.
Unfortunately, the prevailing approaches to address barriers in our communities tend to control people from the top-down rather than empower them from the bottom-up. It’s time to shift the paradigm from control to empowerment, and we want to partner with you to do that.
Stand Together Foundation is launching our new Catalyst Impact Grant Program, positioned to help Catalysts further transform how the country tackles our toughest issues.
Impact Partners will receive access to:
- A new customer-first approach to understand and differentiate impact;
- Personalized Principle Based Management™ coaching and consulting;
- A three-year, $300,000 grant to grow your impact.
The Catalyst Impact Grant Program will be highly selective. Stand Together Foundation is looking for organizations with a desire and willingness to develop a much deeper partnership to adopt and apply a principle-based approach to management and social change.
An Impact Partner:
- Identifies and seeks to live out an Empowerment Paradigm, best described in Believe in People and summarized as the Principles of Human Progress (dignity, openness, mutual benefit, bottom-up, and self-actualize);
- Pursues and understands their vision for impact through the lens of empowerment, including a “customer-first” impact measurement approach;
- Empowers their employees to discover new and better ways to empower the people they serve through a principles-based management approach; and
- Pioneers a broader paradigm shift in the social sector away from control-based approaches and toward those which empower people to realize their full potential.
Stand Together Foundation invites Catalysts who seek to continually transform and develop their organization in these ways to apply for the program by Committing to Empowerment and expressing a willingness and desire to live up to these ideals.