Thank you for visiting the Stand Together Foundation Social Media Community Guidelines. While our ultimate goal is to foster engaging, dynamic, and proactive conversations, we expect visitors to maintain a respectful degree of interaction. In that regard, we ask that all comments be courteous, relevant, and appropriate. We review and hide comments according to the guidelines below.
We reserve the right not to post:
- vulgar, offensive, threatening, or abusive language;
- discriminatory or unlawful statements;
- commercial endorsements or links to sites with intent to purchase;
- content that infringes on copyrights;
- factually inaccurate information intended to mislead;
- comments that are off-topic from the original post, and/or
- other comments that the company’s Social Media Team deems inappropriate.
Violations of these guidelines may cause comments to be removed and/or the author to be blocked from the social media channel. Comments posted on Stand Together Foundation’s social media channels represent the opinions of the individuals providing the comment and not the views, position, or policies of Stand Together Foundation.